Master of Arts in Journalism May 2019
- Strategic Advertising and Public Relations
- Participant of Accelerated Master of Arts Degree program
Bachelor of Arts in Journalism May 2018
- Advertising and Public Relations Sequence
CollegiateHonorsProgram– Magna Cum Laude
External Communications Intern Summer 2018
Peterbilt Motors Company – Denton, Texas
- Developed news releases featured in leading industry magazines
- Executed social media campaigns
- Communicated content externally with buyers, owner-operators, etc.
Marketing Intern Spring 2018
Sells Agency – Fayetteville, Ark.
- Created blog posts and creative content for Experience Fayetteville
Digital Development and Communications Intern Fall 2017
FanSpotz – Fayetteville, Ark.
- Used marketing and advertising techniques to perfect brand image on social media, etc.
Public Relations Intern Spring 2017
Company.Politics. – Fayetteville, Ark.
- Utilized strong communication and writing skills to author a fundraising RFP
Graduate Assistant August 2018-Present
University of Arkansas Student Success Department
- Mentoring and connecting with at-risk students
Academic Tutor August 2016-Present
University of Arkansas Athletic Department
- Promoted in August 2018 to Writing Lab Operator
Assistant Account Executive –Red Hill Strategic Media Spring 2017
- Defined target markets and increased student involvement in on-campus programs
Lemke/Sam’s Club Mentoring Program Spring 2017
- Selected participant of Sam’s Club corporate communications mentoring program
Professional writing skillsincluding, but not limited to, news releases, social media, blog posts, etc.
Experienced with social media campaign design and execution processes on a variety of platforms
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and public relations writing
Experience in Search Engine Optimization for a Experience Fayetteville
- To obtain a position in public relations, communications, marketingor a related field that capitalizes on my strong communication, leadership and professional writing skills.